concepcionist's convent 
 

It was founded in 1512 by Doña Leonor de Quiñones. It has a Romanesque doorway from the previous building on the site, corridors with Mudejar painting, and a 16th-century church without aisles by Juan de Ribero. Artwork inside includes interesting furniture, Baroque reredoses, paintings and precious metalwork.

 
Ayuntamiento de León, Av. Ordoño II nº 10, 24001, León         Tlfno centralita: 987 895 500       Atencion ciudadana: 010
condiciones legales   |    accesibilidad   |   Contacto