church of the capuchin fathers 
 

Lenguaje de Signos

PP Capuchinos

The original Gothic church, by García Pumarino, was severely burnt in 1464 and demolished in 1762. It was a victim of the Disentailment of the early 19th century but the friars returned in 1882. The church built on sober Classicist and has a Baroque reredos rebuilt in 1729, the work of no fewer than eight artists, outstanding among whom is Narciso Thomé.

 
Ayuntamiento de León, Av. Ordoño II nº 10, 24001, León         Tlfno centralita: 987 895 500       Atencion ciudadana: 010
condiciones legales   |    accesibilidad   |   Contacto